Waste to Power Generation
Waste to Power Generation is process of utilising waste available in various forms and deriving electricity from it. It includes waste available in Urban and Rural Areas. The waste causes serious threat to environment and nature. The systematic disposal of waste is essential. The Waste to power generation is also commercially viable option. Low air pollution is prime objective during waste to power generation.
Broadly various waste termed as,
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Agriculture Waste
- Forest Residue
Biomass to Electricity Generation
We develop Biomass to Electricity Generation plant with use of Agriculture crop residues. The crop residues are like Cotton Straw, Rice Straw & Husk, Wheat Straw, Corn Cobs, Grass, Dry Waste, Bagasse, Forest Waste or Dry Waste. The plant delivers industrial grade power supply.
Biomass to Electricity Generation Project generates electricity at very low cost using available resources. Additionally it provides sustainable income to farmers and reduce carbon footprints.
Small Scale Biomass Power Plant
Shirke Energy launched innovative Small Scale Biomass Power Plant of capacity 10 KW. It is believed that it is first small scale Biomass Power Plant. It consumes 10Kg/hr Biomass and produces 10KWh or 12Kvh Electricity as output. The derived electricity is useful for industry scale.
For Bookings please send your enquiry and submit the form.
Highlights of our Technology are
- High efficiency
- Highly Scalable
- Power production at much lower cost
- It reduces maintenance cost to negligible
- No exhorts to Air, helps in reducing Pollution
- Possible implementation even at remote location where raw material available
Advantages of our Technology
- Additional income to Farmers
- Employment generation in Rural region
- Use of waste for Energy generation
- Possibility of produced power integration to grid or use of power for local consumption
- Possible reduction of centralised power distribution burden, very useful for remote locations